Friday, February 22, 2013

Silver Queen Room 11 & 13


~Wild Night! We get lots of KII hits early on at the Silver Queen. Early, at about 8pm we began to hunt at the Washoe Club. Little results. There were people playing music in the bar. We hunted only the first floor and out back. No KII hits. Amber gets a good Orb. We were at the Silver Queen by 9:30 p.m. We set up in room 11. I bring flowers for Rosie. We were told how alive the Queen was, especially in mid-week and in winter. Besides one other room occupied, we were the only ones in the hotel. We had free reign to hunt the 2 story building. We were told that room 13, which connected to our room, was very active. We begin investigating room 13. This is when things start getting interesting. I do a session alone with my night vision and see (3) darting orbs across the room. An amazing shot of a man sitting in the chair was captured. We immediately feel odd and uneasy. We head up to the 2nd floor to investigate. It is about this time I start hearing disembodied voices, both male and female. Some light hits on the KII. Makes me think residual. I hear disembodied voices throughout the entire investigation. (This is a first time experience for me). We move to first floor. As I’m walking by room 11, the door knob jiggles. I get a EVP of a man’s sigh. Ambers recorders’ battery drains.  I ask “Can u tell me your name?” and I get a Class A “Mary.” I go back into room 13. My camcorder starts focusing strangely.  I move into room 11. We start a spirit box session. I get hard tapping on my recorder. A couple sounds through the recorder/spirit box. A “No” though the spirit box when I ask a question. I start feeling drained. My body is reacting to something. I have my hair touched. Temperature drops quickly in the room. I feel a presence around me closely. We begin to feel overpowered… room 13 is menacing. We decide to close the door at which time we hear 2 loud growls. We never go back into room 13.  We note aloud that its odd that we are getting activity with no KII hits. We are so unraveled that we step outside. We come back in, outside room 11. I hear more disembodied voices and feel rushed upon. I get a interesting sound on EVP. We investigate more on floor 1 & stairwell. Amber hears saloon music. A young child on the stairs is captured on film. We continue to hear disembodied voices. We head to room 11 where we take a very short rest. During this time I hear a loud sound, like Velcro (my camera bag?). Amber reacts strongly to something touching her as she sleeps.  The door handle violently shakes. We hear many voices coming from the hallway. Sounds like furniture is being moved in room 13. At 6:15am we begin a few more spirit box sessions. Immediately the tapping begins. We hear two Class A evps that say “Amber”. There is also a few more male evp voices and well as a “guitar-sound”. Across the spirit box we get the same woman the entire time speak. I ask “where did u come from” and an absolutely perfect answer came through that said “Carson City”. And as much as we want to continue, we pack up and head out. We will be thinking about this hunt for many years to come. 

UPDATE ON EVIDENCE: After reviewing my video evidence, I caught more flying orbs than I thought - in both rooms 11 and 13. Amber caught on EVP a little girl talking and an EVP that sounds like “Wackerly.” After speaking with Bret, he informed me these experiences were all common and that we came in contact with William & Rosie. In addition, a few minutes of saloon music in room 11 was captured. We look at the video evidence again, and notice a book doesn’t fall, but is pushed off the bed and immediately after, and orb flies away from it.

1 comment:

  1. That is so exciting. I hope I get to do a tour with you gals one day!

    ReplyDelete