Friday, February 22, 2013

Old Washoe Club

First Floor Investigation
Amber Wackerly, Jessica Thomsen & (2) Fellow Investigators

~Overnight investigation. This investigation consisted of us 4 being locked into the building overnight. Before the hunt, we went over to the main cemetery. What a perfect night. Overcast, no wind, full moon. Its beautiful. We walk back a ways, as a giant crow is staring at us, swaking non stop. We do a couple EVP sessions. Nothing. No KII hits. The Ovillus gets some interesting results such as “pair, arrest, Terry, Brad, incubus, stay dry….” We get a couple of amazing figure photos. All in all it was a neat, peaceful experience. We head back to the Washoe and wait for all the customers to leave. We get antsy and sit at a table in back. We pull out the KII’s and instantly, we start getting hits. I go to the bathroom with same results. Its odd. Finally the time comes and we get locked in… at about 11:30 p.m. As I expect, the KII hits stop and a calm comes over the building. We begin at the spiral staircase and do an EVP session. I hear two distinct knocks from up the stairs. I get it on the recorder.  I then leave my camcorder in the crypt by itself. I don’t find results from this until I get home the next day. The place comes alive and in our 7 hours of investigating we received MANY hits of evidence. Amber has dowsing rods, which work in a good session. They keep pointing to me. I feel something around me and put my hands out palm forward and ask it to touch me. A fellow investigator gets an amazing photo of a light touching my hands. Our EVP sessions find the same man talking. We get a Class A “Don’t Go” as well as many sighs. We do get a woman voice as well. The Ovillus says “Nick & Debby” while we are talking about them (TV personalities). We hear walking upstairs. In addition to my photo with the light, a fellow investigator photographs a black shadow man with a cowboy hat and many light anomolies. At about 5:00 a.m. we fall asleep for a couple of minutes, except for one of us. She claims she feels uneasy and her photos prove it. Some scary red faces. She says she scares them away with her flash. At this time our KIIs are on constant red, something they didn’t do all night, not like this anyways. We are exhausted. And pack up and leave. The next day I review my evidence of the crypt. There are distinct bells ringing like a sleigh. About 20 minutes in, something starts either messing with the camera or moving the rocks on the table. Can’t say for sure, but its something. Also, rocks are being thrown or falling from above. Not sure if this is a common occurrence. All in all, this trip was mind blowing.





No comments:

Post a Comment